Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Strange News Tuesday

So, I decided to start Strange News Tuesday as my own special weekly post. I am fascinated by dumb criminals and strange news so I thought this would be fun! Feel free to join in, just comment here and link back to me please. Also feel free to use my image.

Our first story comes to us from Fl and The Stuart News.
Boy Allegedly Hits Mom With Saw, Offers Her $5
If nothing else the title makes you say what, but the story gets better. Apparently this 11 year old boy got mad when his mom tried to make him take his meds. He left the house and was found by mom at another location hitting a tree with a saw. So, she does what I am sure any of us moms would do and went up to her son. He then turns and hits her in the head with the saw. SAY WHAT???!????!??? Ok, there is more to this story, this poor boy is troubled and has tried or threatened to do things in the past, but at any rate he hit her with the saw, in the HEAD!
Realizing what he had done he begins to beg mom, who let me remind you is now bleeding from being hit in the head, not to call the cops and trying to bribe her with a whole $5. How funny this scene must have been. This 11 year old begging mom not to call the cops, "please mom I will give you $5 not to call the cops, I didn't mean to hit you in the head with a saw."
Good news I guess here is that mom did indeed call the police and the boy is facing an aggravated battery charge.
Follow this link to read the story in its entirety.

Thanks for stopping by and be sure to check back next Tuesday for the next Strange News Tuesday.

No comments: