Friday, November 14, 2008

Pay it forward Friday




While looking at blogs today I came across An Iowa Moms blog. She does this great thing called Pay It Forward Friday where you visit one of your blog roll blogs, leave a comment, then visit one of their and so on. I thought it looked like fun so here we go. Don't forget to click the pic above and check ou the other Pay It Forward Friday links.




My first stop off my blog roll was Rocks in My Dryer, a daily stop for me. She has some great posts with weekly posts to look forward to like Works For me Wednesday and Saturday Linkage.


From Rocks in My Dryer I made my way to Don't Try This At Home. I may have to add this to my daily lists of blogs that I visit. Granted she hasn't posted in a few days but heck aren't we all guilty of that? At least I will have something to look forward to when she does post.

From there I made my way to Scribbit. This is written by a mom in Alaska, and I LOVE her creativness. I am a crafter want to be and am feeling inspired by her acorn crafts and edible pilgrim hats. Stop by and check her out!


Well, sadly that brings me to an end of this Pay it Forward although I am off to check out Scibbits blog roll. I am looking forward to next weeks pay it forward. Until then have a good week!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awesome ...

Thanks for playing. Be sure to come back next week. :)

BTW - I love Rocks In My Dryer too!